Thursday, August 20, 2009

Spellbinders Daisy Heads, Tiger and Jasper (Sigh!)

I tend to do two of everything just because it is easier. The first one is often my "prototype," i.e., the one with all the mistakes while I'm still figuring it out. I think that is the case with these, but I'm not going to tell you which one has the goofs. No use pointing out my own faults!








We "babysat" Jasper for two and a half weeks. It was so much fun. Grandson Tiger bonded with her (Yes, Jasper is a girl!), and we hated to have her leave. We were glad to have Jasper's family home. We missed our friends a lot. Just didn't want them to take their birdie home!

When I add text and pictures to this blog-thing, and I preview them, they are fine. However, when I publish the post, the text isn't always where I want it. This is going to take some time to figure out. Aaargh!

No comments:

Post a Comment