Saturday, June 21, 2014

Papercrafting Challenge: Magazine Mondays – Week 55!

     Wow!  PaperCrafter's Corner didn't have a Magazine Monday last week, and I got nothing done!  If I'm ever going to get caught up on my scrapbooking, I guess I neeed to find another challenge or two.  That seems to be the motivation and inspiration I need. 
     So here's my submission.  I wanted to go big on the triangle theme, so I started with scoring some Core'dinations cardstock on the backside.  I sanded it gently on the front for my background.  The rest is pretty obvious.  I chopped up DGD's pictures and put them back together, mostly.  I also used some extra cardstock triangles, embossed some of them with a LifeStyle folder, and sprinkled a few rhinestones around.  I love rhinestones.  It's hard to stop!  The border punch is by Fiskars.  The title is Sizzix Mango Tango.  The journal box is from Sizzix, too.  I heat embossed it with detail silver powder, but it may not show here.  :o)
http://pccorner.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/MM-Week-55-Inspiration-Piece-216x300.jpg     Here's the inspiration from PaperCrafter's Corner.  I think you can see where I got my inspiration.  Thanks for looking.  Next time, I hope you'll play along.    

1 comment:

  1. Suzi, I saw your layout on the PaperCrafter's Corner challenge and had to come over to tell you how much I love it! You did an amazing job of channeling that magazine cover and your layout is so energetic and creative. Love all the texture and movement!

    ReplyDelete