Sunday, March 15, 2015

PaperCrafter's Corner Magazine Monday #90!

     Congratulations to Stephanie Hackney for 2 years at the helm of PaperCrafter's Corner!  I've only been following about a year, but I have learned a lot, had some great fun, and won some terrific prizes, so I encourage everyone to come play!  You won't be disappointed!
http://pccorner.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Papercrafting-Challenge-Magazine-Mondays-Week-90-Inspiration-Piece-239x300.jpg     Steph says that the only real requirements for Magazine Monday are that your project must involve paper and it must be submitted before the deadline.  That's a good thing, because I got a little far afield this week.  We did a lady in green last week, but I went through my stash looking for similar this week.  I came up with a lady in purple!  Well, it is a lady, kinda!  :o)  And it so me.  Okay, I don't have a tree house.  The rest is pretty true. 
     Well, I started making my card and left it overnight.  I used the wrong glue to adhere foam between the layers and it caused some of the ink to blur.  We often say, "No mistakes in papercrafting, just opportunities to embellish.  So I went all "Kristina Werner" on it!  (Yes, I give her credit and will link her to this.)  She is big on playing with inks and inks with water.  That's what I did.  And I love it!  Just glad I have a door I can close on my craft room.  I left quite a mess.  :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment