Sunday, January 24, 2016

PaperCrafters Corner, Magazine Monday #129

     When I started my project for the PaperCrafters Corner challenge, I was pretty sure it wasn't going anywhere.  I don't do water coloring, or any coloring, but. . . the background on the inspiration piece DID inspire.  I had to give it a try, maybe not the ol' college try, more like a kindergarten try, and I had my kindergartener cheering me on.  She liked it, so I decided to use it.  I also used vellum to get a semi-opaque block title cut with the Cricut.  (I don't know how I managed before Steph introduced me to the Cricut!)
     I had recent pictures out to scrap, but the bright colors and flowers said "Spring," so I went back a bit to find a month I had missed. 
     I really got stretched out of my comfort zone, but, strangely, I like it, except for the tag.  I plan to redo that with a finer tipped pen.  And it does show some resemblance to the magazine cover, don't ya think?  Ha ha! 

PCC Inspiration

3 comments:

  1. I think you did a great job! You painted the background? I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks wonderful! Yes, it does look like the magazine cover. I would love it if you could add some sharing buttons - especially Pinterest and Facebook.

    ReplyDelete