Sunday, August 7, 2016

PaperCrafter's Corner, Magazine Monday #155

Papercrafting Challenge: Magazine Mondays - Week 155 Inspiration Piece (image)
Magazine Monday Inspiration
     It's been so long!  I am making very slow recovery from a complicated back surgery that kept me in the hospital for 36 days.  I have a hard time staying in one place very long.  I can't get comfortable or stay comfortable, but. . . this was my son's first week back from commercial salmon fishing in Naknek, Alaska.  He was home to watch the little ones.  (He had the boys, 1 and 3, with him, too, besides 6 year-old Sequoia.)  I had DH put a latch inside the craftroom, so know one else could get in, and I was able to craft a little bit each day or so.  What fun!  The result was a very simple card, but it met the criteria for PCC's Magazine Monday, a starry background!  The sentiment is from #Apex Cuttable Designs.  It was a free svg file, but I actually used the jpeg that came with it.  I printed it out in gray scale.
My background was a sheet of paper I found in my stash.  Perfect!  It was all about simple, but I am so happy to have been able to craft a wee bit.  Thanks for the inspiration, Steph!

No comments:

Post a Comment