Sunday, April 9, 2017

PaperCrafter's Corner Magazine Monday #169

    Anyone who knows my scrapbooking won't be at all surprised with my interpretation of PCC's inspiration piece this week.  It was a no-brainer, which is just about what I'm up for right now.  It still took me a week to get it together.  The pain from my March 2016 back surgery continues to rule my life.  It gets me out of a lot of work 😊, but also interrupts my playtime.  Sitting at the computer is not one of my strong points right now, either, so without further ado. . . .
Papercrafting Challenge: Magazine Mondays - Week 169 Inspiration Piece (image)
Inspiration
     You knew it would be a page for my granddaughter's scrapbook, didn't you?  Of course!  I hope it made you smile, too!  Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. I love it-she is adorable and your layout is perfect! I love you both.

    ReplyDelete