Saturday, August 23, 2014

PaperCrafter's Corner Magazine Monday!

http://pccorner.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/MM-Week-64-Inspiration-Piece-222x300.jpg
PCC Inspiration
     It's Week 64 at PaperCrafter's Corner, and this one didn't require much thought.  It was a bus!  My hubby loves buses, especially red double-decker buses.  Our 45th anniversary is coming up, and we had hopes of returning to London, our favorite vacation place.  It's not going to work out right now, but I knew I could make him the perfect anniversary card. 
     I found the free graphic on the internet.  I printed it, fussy cut it and popped it up.  DH will love it.  :o)  And I love him.  
     Next up:  My craftroom re-do!

Happy 45th Anniversary, Honey!

3 comments:

  1. Ahhhh Suzi, this is a wonderful card. Happy 45th, whenever it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary! Your card is wonderful! I hope you get to go to London soon!

    ReplyDelete