Sunday, October 12, 2014

Sketch-y Friday at ScrapMuch?

     A really fun thing happened yesterday.  I was working on my layout for the October 10 challenge at ScrapMuch?  The page is for July 2014 of DGD's page-a-month album, so I had decided to go with an Americana, red, white and blue theme.  I had most of it together, but no embellishments yet.  Then the mail came!  A prize package from ScrapMuch? which included red, white and blue Americana embellishments!  Didn't I just say that's what I needed?  I honestly had everything else right there!  This is almost as weird as when Google reads my mind and finishes my search entry!  :o)  But in a fun, not as creepy, way!  Thank you Scrap Much?!  I giggled all the way to the craft room! 
     ScrapMuch? posts weekly sketch challenges, but the entries don't have to be posted until the end of the month, so there is still time to play.  I'm finding it a big incentive to get scrapping having that inspiration right in front of me.  Here's the sketch for Friday, October 10th: 
     Yes, I'll straighten up the "United States of America" tag before I put this in the album.  Oops!

7 comments:

  1. Fantastic take on the sketch, love how you cut around the stitched heart, it looks great! Thanks for joining us at ScrapMuch?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this layout all the detail and fussy-cutting
    Thank you for playing along at ScrapMuch?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the denim pockets and embellies! Thanks for playing along at ScrapMuch?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pockets! Thanks for joining us at ScrapMuch?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job with the sketch! I love the papers you used. I'm so glad you felt inspired and shared with us at ScrapMuch?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those pockets Mary and that partially cut heart.....fabulous page! Thanks for playing along at Scrapmuch? this month.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love those pockets! This is a really cute page!

    Thanks for linking up at ScrapMuch?

    ReplyDelete