Sunday, October 26, 2014

Sketch-y Friday with ScrapMuch?

   I love the ScrapMuch? sketch for October 17!  The lace is a girly element that I thought would be perfect for a page in DGD's page a month album.  I went back a ways to fill in some months I missed.  This  became her June 2010 page.  The top picture was taken on Papa's 80th birthday.  They bonded as soon as she came home from the hospital.  His lap is still her Happy Place when she's with us. 
   I followed this sketch closer than I usually do.  It didn't need any help from me!  But I did find the pastel colors I used a little harder to photograph.

5 comments:

  1. On my goodness how sweet! I just live the pastels! And that car;) thanks for playing at ScrapMuch?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is just adorable...and the layout is fabulous! The papers match your photos perfectly! Thanks for playing along with ScrapMuch?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet sweet layout! The papers are so pretty and the pictures are adorable!! Thank you for sharing with us at ScrapMuch?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh MY!! Adorable photos!! Your paper choice is perfect for such a sweet layout.
    Thank you for laying along at ScrapMuch?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this page. You coordinated the papers to the darling photos perfectly.

    ReplyDelete