Saturday, June 7, 2014

Papercrafting Challenge: Magazine Mondays – Week 54!

     I was beginning to think I wouldn't get to play along with PaperCrafter's Corner this week, but here it is late Saturday afternoon, and I did it!  Yay!  This is a fun place for inspiration, so I do hope others will join in. 
The magazine given for inspiration this week provided lots of ideas.  I had a hard time choosing just one, but ended up going with the tropical color scheme.  Here's the inspiration: 
http://pccorner.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/MM-Week-54-Inspiration-Piece-298x300.jpgI made a 5" x 5" card using the sketch from DCVW's June Stackaholic challenge and used DCVW Citrus Stacks, both print and solid.  Lots of glitter on these papers.  Love that!  The sentiment is cut from 2 DieVersions dies.  The flowers are dies from La-La Land, the leaves, from Cheery Lynn Designs.  It's all just in time for my dear friend Pat's birthday.  I hope to see her at church tomorrow and gift her with some of my homemade olallieberry jam. 

No comments:

Post a Comment