Sunday, September 14, 2014

PaperCrafter's Corner Magazine Monday #67

Papercrafting Challenge: Magazine Mondays - Week 67 Inspiration Piece (image)
PCC Inspiration
     It's strange how often I sit down at the desk with one idea in mind and go in a whole different direction.  I'd been planning to play with watercolors and/or other mixed media to make a background.  I think I just plain chickened out.  Instead, I used the colors and banner from the inspiration piece. 
     I CASEd a card from I'm in Haven.  I loved her play on words of felt hearts/heartfelt!  I'm not clever enough to think of it, only to steal it!  :o) I'm putting together a stash of cards for my sister's birthday (a month late!), so I made several to share. 
The Couture Creations embossing folder was part of a huge prize package from fellow Fiskateer NanaBeth.  Love it!  Thanks, Beth!

4 comments:

  1. love this card, the embossing and the felt hearts are fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card, Suzi!! Love the play on words with all the hearts!! So fun and colorful!

    ReplyDelete