Sunday, September 14, 2014

PaperCrafter's Corner Magazine Monday #67

Papercrafting Challenge: Magazine Mondays - Week 67 Inspiration Piece (image)
PCC Inspiration
     It's strange how often I sit down at the desk with one idea in mind and go in a whole different direction.  I'd been planning to play with watercolors and/or other mixed media to make a background.  I think I just plain chickened out.  Instead, I used the colors and banner from the inspiration piece. 
     I CASEd a card from I'm in Haven.  I loved her play on words of felt hearts/heartfelt!  I'm not clever enough to think of it, only to steal it!  :o) I'm putting together a stash of cards for my sister's birthday (a month late!), so I made several to share. 
The Couture Creations embossing folder was part of a huge prize package from fellow Fiskateer NanaBeth.  Love it!  Thanks, Beth!

4 comments: