Sunday, October 26, 2014

ScrapMuch? Sketch-y Friday, October 24

     First of all, "Thank you" ScrapMuch? for all the inspiration!  Following only one scrap challenge a month was not helping me catch up DGD's page a month album.  With the help of your fun sketch challenges, I am making progress.  Of course, now I've added another grandchild and another is on the way, so even when I catch up I will be behind!  :o)
    
Both the paper and the stickers were received in a RAK from a dear Fiskateer Friend some time ago.  Perfect for DGD's first camping trip!  I am blessed, indeed!

7 comments:

  1. Love your layout... perfect papers for a first camp out! Congrats on the grandbabies! Thanks for playing along with ScrapMuch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how sweet, you did a great job with the sketch and I love your collection choice! Thanks for joining us at ScrapMuch?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the sketch!! Love your choice of background paper. Thanks for sharing with us at ScrapMuch?

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an absolutely adorable layout! The embellishments are totally perfect How awesome that it came from a RAK too?! Thanks for sharing with us at ScrapMuch?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great background paper and luv your sign
    Thank you for playing along at ScrapMuch?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love camping layout! Great layout! Just perfect for your personal photos! Thank you for joining us at the ScrapMuch?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a darling page, Suzi. Love it. I didn't know you had another one on the way. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete