Sunday, May 4, 2014

NSD Challenge 1 at papercrafterscorner.com

     Two days in a row!  Hey, this could be habit forming!  I do love to papercraft and I do love to blog!  I must move these things up my priority list!  They make me smile!
     The first challenge for National Scrapbooking Day at PaperCrafter's Corner is "Childhood Memories."  Although the picture I scrapped was taken the year before I was born, it brings back wonderful memories of my mom's large family, cousins by the dozens and wonderful holiday get-togethers.  I also am reminded that no matter how big the occasion, how fancy the dinner, there were always cold pork and beans on the table.  And I still love them!
     The papers I used were mainly from DCWV's Dear Jane and Metallic stacks.  I used the sketch for DCWV's May Stackaholic Challenge. 
     It was fun to get a theme or an idea from one place and a layout from another.  I've never done that before. . .at least that I can remember.  I love such great inspiration, someone else helping me get the creative process going!

No comments:

Post a Comment