Monday, May 26, 2014

Papercrafting Challenge: Magazine Mondays – Week 53

     "Happy Memorial Day" doesn't sound right.  It is really a solemn occasion, a day to remember those who fought for our country.  I think we can be happy that so far we have won!  But the cost has been high, many lives lost, many injured.  I am happy to live in a country worth fighting for! 

      This is my entry for PaperCrafters Corner this week.  As anyone who has been to my home can attest, I love the Red, White and Blue!  This little lad is from a clipart disk called Honeyville.  I layered him onto the sheet music digitally, printed it out, die cut and inked it.  I think this is called "hybrid" papercrafting.  :o)  I popped the sentiment, and punched the border with the Fiskars Sunburst punch.  The blue strip on the right is actually attached to the inside of the card.  I used a Bic marker to color tiny pearls for added interest.  God bless America!  
     Here's the inspiration from PCC.  You've got all week to play.  Strangely, I had a little extra time today to play.  Oh, yes, it is a holiday.
Papercrafting Challenge: Magazine Mondays - Week 53 Inspiration Piece (image)
Papercrafting Challenge: Magazine Mondays – Week 53! - See more at: http://papercrafterscorner.com/#sthash.vweblIQW.dpuf

No comments:

Post a Comment