Thursday, May 15, 2014

PaperCrafter's Corner Magazine Mondays – Week Fifty-One!

Papercrafting Challenge: Magazine Mondays - Week 51 Inspiration Piece (image)
Magazine Monday Inspiration
     I may have said this before, but I am so glad to have found PaperCraftersCorner.com.  I can enter the challenges using supplies I already have.  With this weekly challenge, I can even keep up. . . so far!  
    I used my wide format Canon Pro-100 (a $50 steal!) to print the picture directly to 12x12 photo paper.  I cut the borders with Martha Stewart punches and got a work out cutting letters from Sizzix alphabet dies.  (Those were also a steal at $9 a set, and I use them a lot.  Oh, I do love being a thrifty crafter!  LOL!  Actually, I don't save anything.  I can just buy lots more stuff!)  A couple of purple rhinestones and lots of stickles finish this off.  I'm filling in the months on DGD's page-a-month album. 


No comments:

Post a Comment