Wednesday, July 10, 2013

DCWV July Stackaholics Scrapbook Sketch Challenge

     This is actually a 2-page layout.  I used the DCWV sketch for the first page and made a second complimentary page for Fiskateers' Stars and Stripes Challenge.   I used DCWV Summer Dream Premium Stack on both pages.  I love embossing and sanding the white core paper for added texture, pattern and dimension.  I also love red, white and blue!
     If you're gonna see Gramma's house, you need to meet Gramma's boy!  This was taken when DGS Tiger was about 2 1/2.  He's now 15.  He probably wouldn't appreciate me posting this on the 'net, so I'm not going to tell him.  :o) 
And here's the two pages side-by-side.  This IS the way our grandchildren will remember Gramma and Papa's house.  No doubt!

No comments:

Post a Comment