Tuesday, August 27, 2013

DCWV August Stackaholic Card Challenge

A quick he!!o to get my card entered for the DCWV Stackaholic Challenge.  I'm loving hexagons at the moment.  So I decided to carry the ones from the paper in the top part of the card into the tied tags.  They are popped with adhesive foam so they don't really dangle.  The sentiment is heat embossed and popped, too.  The white cardstock is from scraps.  The rest, the pretty stuff, is from DCWV's Fun in the Sun Summer Glitter Stack.  I did get a Fiskars punch in there, too.  See it? 

2 comments:

  1. Love this card! Such a clever thing to add the letters to our tags. I will be lifting this one for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card, Suzi! I love your design with the sentiment hanging off the border!

    ReplyDelete