Saturday, May 3, 2014

Magazine Mondays, Week 49

Papercrafting Challenge: Magazine Mondays - Week 49 Inspiration Piece (image)     PaperCrafter's Corner has a fun weekly challenge.  I'm still new to it, but enjoying it so much.  I never thought about magazine covers as a source of inspiration.  I love a new way to look at things. 
     I received the Doodlebug Design/Sizzix "Welcome Home" stamp and die set in the mail the same day the challenge came out.  That made the creative process a little easier. 
    
      I used DCWV's beautiful Shimmer Cardstock Stack for the sky and Canvas Matstack for the grassy part.  I loved unraveling the edges!  I went to my Roy G. Biv scrap bin and paper-pieced the houses, a relaxing way to spend the afternoon!
     Thanks for looking.
Inside of A2 card

No comments:

Post a Comment