Sunday, May 3, 2015

PaperCrafters Corner Magazine Monday #97

http://pccorner.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/Papercrafting-Challenge-Magazine-Mondays-Week-97-Inspiration-Piece-151x300.jpg     I was asked this week to make more thank you cards for the veterinary ophthalmologist my DIL works for, so I had pets on the brain.  I decided to use the layout of six panels taken from PCC's inspiration piece.  I also used some similar patterns.  I love this Impression Obsession die that cuts out six different cats at once.  I also have one that cuts five dogs.  Love the different positions they are in.
     The bottom left cat was cut from orange DCWV glittery paper.  Since I still haven't put the light box together the photography isn't what I'd like.  That's a must-do this week.  I printed my sentiment on an upcycled manila folder, separated the words and inked the edges with Antique Linen Distress Ink.  I made several of these, so was able to show the inside of one in the same pic, a simple thank you.  And thank you for looking.  :o)

2 comments:

  1. Very nice card! I, too, love all the different cats - and, cutting them all at once? How could it get any better!?!

    ReplyDelete