Tuesday, August 30, 2016

DCWV August 2016 Stack-a-holic Challenge


       With granddaughter in first grade now, I have more time on my hands, and everyone knows that paper crafting is good therapy.  Still in recovery, it takes me longer to finish anything, but with that additional time, I'm getting some fun things done.  

     Usually I try to avoid glare in my photos, but I wanted to show off the foil bling in this beautiful DCWV cardstock from the Fall & Halloween Combined Mat Stack.  Surprisingly the best matching blue I found was in the Christmas Stack.  Don't wait till holidays to look in those stacks!  There is a lot of pretty paper that can be used year-round.  I especially was yearning for plaids this go.  Love this one! 
     I embossed the tag with a Cuttlebug folder of tiny hearts, covering each one with Glossy Accents.
     I used the Poppy Stamps Hello Word Balloon to die cut the hole and then used the coordinating brown cardstock to die cut again for the insert.  
    To add more bling I added a strip of Treveni Craft Diamanti colored with a Bic permanent marker.  This is the DCWV challenge sketch.  Fun!  
     Thanks for stopping by. 

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous-I've got to check out that Halloween stack! Great to see you getting your craft on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! I pinned it to my Beautiful Cards board. You haven't lost your touch!

    ReplyDelete