Sunday, February 14, 2016

Magazine Monday #132


After 47 Valentine Days together, he still sweeps me off my feet!  I took a break, came to the kitchen and found these roses on the table.  I decided that was the perfect backdrop for the card I made him.     
Papercrafting Challenge: Magazine Mondays - Week 132 Inspiration Piece (image)
 

    For the PaperCrafter's Corner challenge this week, I used all the same colors and polka dots, too.  I made my background by inking up the Cuttlebug Dotted Swiss embossing folder, putting my cardstock inside and running it through the Fiskars Fuse.  The netting is an upcycled flesh-colored produce bag.  I had a little trouble cutting my sentiment, but hubby would never notice.  He wouldn't dare!  :o)  I'd keep him around even if he did.  He's the best Valentine ever! 

1 comment: