Sunday, February 28, 2016

PaperCrafter's Corner, Magazine Monday #134


Here's PCC's inspiration photo:  Papercrafting Challenge: Magazine Mondays - Week 134 Inspiration Piece (image)The background was the most striking to me, bunches of something relating to the subject.  But my mind went here:

     This is my son amid his salmon catch in Alaska last year.  Wouldn't you like to have those in your freezer?  Me, too!  But the price dropped so low last year and the cannery wouldn't take all the catch, so much of it was given to charity, and my son and most others lost money.  Anybody want to buy a salmon boat?  :o)
     Fortunately while I was looking for the salmon picture, I came across one of Sequoia surround by sequoia.  One is my granddaughter; the other is a giant redwood tree.   I decided to go that way.  :o)  I used my sequoia tree stamp to make up the background.  I know that some are slanting.  I think they were growing on a hill.  :o)  I let the Cricut do the writing.  That's a super fun feature!  After I got it all photographed, cropped, etc., I see I put 2015.  It was 2014.  That will be a quick fix before it goes in the album.  Thanks for stopping by.


3 comments: