Sunday, February 21, 2016

PaperCrafter's Corner, Magazine Monday #133

Papercrafting Challenge: Magazine Mondays Week 133 Inspiration Piece (image)     So happy to find some time this weekend for crafting.  I didn't think it was going to happen, but it sure feels good when it does.
     My son-in-law's birthday is coming up soon.  I knew which card I wanted to make and decided to use the colors from PCC's inspiration piece to make it happen.  The svg file is from My Scrap Chick, definitely one of my favorite places for finding goodies.  Great sales and a freebie every week!
      I plan to gift him with a Costco bundle of steaks.  He's definitely a meat-eater!  Maybe he'll invite me to dinner!  I'm sure I'm expected to make him his annual cheese cake, too.
     Thanks for coming by.  :o)

2 comments:

  1. Love your adorable card and know he will too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! (My mom always makes me a homemade cherry cheesecake for my birthday. Spoiled, I know.) :-)

    ReplyDelete