Sunday, February 7, 2016

Papercrafter's Corner, Magazine Monday #131

Papercrafting Challenge: Magazine Mondays - Week 131 Inspiration Piece (image)     My January pictures of Granddaughter are mostly of her trip to the snow, which made PCC's magazine cover the perfect inspiration for another monthly page.  I put together a snowy scene using both die cuts and stamps for trees.  The tall tree is a Sequoia, as is our girl!  I labeled them in small print.  I also did some tiny journaling around the edge of one picture.
     I'm not very good with white space, even if it's supposed to be snow, so I scattered tiny snowflakes that were the fiddly bits from the Fiskars border punch I used on the photo mats.  I couldn't just toss them out!  :o)  Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Suzi!!! Your adorable granddaughter looks like she is having a blast and love your layout too!! Love that you even used the negative cuts to embellish with! You are so creative!

    ReplyDelete